Partnering with healthcare providers across Washington State
WE VALUE PARTNERSHIP
Our values include partnership and teamwork. We extend this to the providers and professionals in Washington State to help us offer the best continuum of care for our patients. We know the hospital is the first step in a patient’s journey to wellness and recovery and we need your help to provide the best after care for our patients.
• Fax provider’s history and physical (medical clearance), labs, social worker note, face sheet, insurance information, verification of benefits
• Our staff will present client information to our provider for psychiatric inpatient admission
• Our staff will call back with an acceptance or a declination
• If accepted as a direct admit, client will present to Intake for an intake assessment and admitted to appropriate program
OUTPATIENT OFFICES OR PROGRAMS
• Client or office makes an appointment with our intake office for an assessment. During this call our staff will collect information about demographics, reason for assessment and insurance information
• Fax a recent physical, provider note, or statement of concerns if available (not required)
• Client comes to South Sound Behavioral Hospital for appointment
• Our staff will use an assessment tool to determine if client meets criteria for inpatient or outpatient treatment
All admissions, both inpatient and outpatient programs, require the approval of our psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse practitioner.
We have community liaisons whose sole responsibility is to help you, the professionals we partner with, and be available to provide education about our programs and services. After all, the community liaison team works for you, the community, as well as the hospital. If you have any questions about the hospital and the services we provide, please contact our Director of Business Development at (844) 949-8888.
90/180 CIVIL COMMITMENT
To have a patient considered for admission, contact the Assessments and Referrals Department at (360) 764-8400 or (844) 949-8888 for bed availability.
Fax provider’s history and physical (medical clearance), psychiatric assessment, labs, medication, 5 days of clinical notes, face sheet, and court documents. Fax number (360) 764-8379.
Our staff will present client information to the provider for psychiatric inpatient admission.
Our staff will call back with an acceptance or a declination.
If accepted, a date and time of transfer will be coordinated.
South Sound Behavioral Hospital has 30 dedicated civil commitment beds. Patients currently on a 90/180-day hold will be considered for admission. Priority placement will go to patients from the local community and patients on a single-bed certification. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot accept any registered sex offenders or forensic cases.
We Remain Open 24/7. COVID-19 Update for Patients, Visitors, and Guests:Learn More